[mythtv-users] mythexport or nuvexport

Myth Steve stevemyth at priorityelectronics.com
Mon Oct 1 01:19:42 UTC 2012

Hello, I want to get mythexport going. I have mythbuntu 11.10 setup but
am using 0.25 as upgraded from newer repos.

I installed mythexport via the mythbuntu control centre and it installed
but the web interface doesn't work. Just gives an internal 500 error.

Does anyone know what I should do?

My main reason for using mythexport is because I don't see nuvexport in
there anymore. I basically want to trim out the commercials on a few
recordings and export them from my recordings area into the myth video
section. I'll use anything, as long as it works and can get rid of the
commercial cut points.

I want to keep the files in sd resolutions but have them still look
pretty decent.

Let me know what you think.

--

Sincerely,