[mythtv-users] scheduler not trying hard enough?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Nov 29 12:49:11 UTC 2012

On 12-11-29 07:39 AM, John Pilkington wrote:
> Manually, Upcoming recordings > E > Schedule options > Prefer input X ?

Won't that set that preference for all future recordings of that one
particular show, possibly fouling up future schedulings including this

Having to remember to go "undo" all of the per-show preference settings
that I had to do days or a week in advance would be ugly.

I guess for the tuner preference option I was looking for something more
general that I could set once for all future schedulings.

Thanks though.