[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging (UK, DVB-T)

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:58:14 UTC 2012

On 25 November 2012 21:30, John <reidjr at lineone.net> wrote:

I have been playing around with
> It needed some simple changes to work on 0.26. It also lost the  dependency
> on myth-export ( In fact I couldn't get it to work properly with
> myth-export to find total no frames). I've moved what I can to mythutil,
> and deleted the comments that are no longer relevent. I added a few
> callsigns to the whitelist, but you need to make sure your own callsigns
> match !! [ on Freeview its ITV1 +1, on Freesat its ITV1+1 ]
> I've added my edited version to
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythcommflag-wrapper. I have been testing on
> 0.26, but it probably works on 0.25.
> My changes are superficial, and are just an update of the previous
> script(s). It works for me, and on some programs its excellent, others its
> not so lucky, but its a great deal better than the built in mythcommflag
> for UK TV.
> John

This is great, thanks for your work on this.  ALso seems to be working on
HD stuff, I saw on the list that there was an issue with this due to the
format HD audio was in.

Not tested fully, but getting more ad breaks detected anyway (more than the
usual 1 anyway!)


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20121127/67b992fa/attachment.html>

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list