[mythtv-users] Powerline ethernet

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 12:47:44 UTC 2012

Gary Buhrmaster wrote:

>and while this is the "me" generation, the FCC takes a slightly
>different view of shared responsibility.  Steve is correct.  Listen to

We could do with the FCC coming over here and reminding our OfCom
(part of which was the old Radiocommunications Agency) what they are
*supposed* to be doing. As far as I can see, OfCom are putting a lot
more effort into finding reasons why they aren't responsible/can't do
anything than they are in actually doing anything.

Simon Hobson