[mythtv-users] user job using ffmpeg

Jim Judd jim at cincojudds.com
Fri Nov 23 20:44:47 UTC 2012

Sorry I didn't mention that before, I have that in a script already.  I
just included it so show what parameters I was already passing to
ffmpeg.  There are actually two calls since I'm doing 2 pass encoding,
but the second call is 90% the same as far as parameters go.

Calling the script from the command line works great, just not sure
what's different when called from user jobs.
The user job is defined like "/home/mythtv/mpg2toh264.py %CHANID%
%STARTTIME%"