[mythtv-users] Galaxy S3 Gallery FC & MythTV uPNP

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:30:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

I recently set up a new 0.26 backend with a fresh database.  I also have an
AT&T Galaxy S3.

The Galaxy S3 supports DNLA and uPNP in a couple of the applications
natively.  I believe in the gallery application it's supposed to display
shares of pictures on the network.  Shortly after setting up the backend, I
noticed that if I go into the gallery application it force closes.

I noticed it didn't happen on LTE, and then I also noticed if the backend
isn't running but i'm on wifi it doesn't happen either.

I'd prefer to leave uPNP enabled on the backend as I wanted to watch
recordings via a PS3.

Any ideas?