[mythtv-users] Set up a Holiday Special Recording Schedule??

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:58:57 UTC 2012

On Dec 2, 2008 3:40 PM, "Kevin Kuphal" <kkuphal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:10 PM, <boehm100 at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I primarily use MythWeb to set up my recording schedule.  I would like
to create a recording schedule that would record HD/Digital holiday
specials.  Is this possible?  How does one record by category?

> I'm not sure on MythWeb but I have this set up under Power Search in the
frontend and it works great.  I have 2 rules, one for Children's Specials
and one for Holiday Children's Specials.

Would you be able to share these rules?
I can't seem to distinguish holiday from regular childrens shows.