[mythtv-users] Avoid HD-RecordingAvoid HD-Recording

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Nov 12 18:17:27 UTC 2012

On 12/11/12 16:14, Joe Henley wrote:
> Sure there is.  I use:
>
> MythWeb ==> TV (tab) ==> Upcoming Recordings ==> <desired program title> ==>
> Advanced Options (Display) ==> Preferred Input ==> <desired [Std Def] input> ==>
> Update Recording Settings

That's something I've been thinking about recently. Since these days many of us
have multiple tuners the "preferred input" option doesn't really do what it did
in the days when we all had PVR-150s - you may have two or more identical
digital tuners, selecting one of them doesn't make sense.

What might be more useful is a "preferred /source/" selection.

--

Mike Perkins