[mythtv-users] Autoplay subtitles?

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:02:28 UTC 2012

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Mark Greenwood <fatgerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
> Playback OSD Menu is the one brought up by pressing 'M'? I only get
> 'Enable Subtitles' or 'Text Subtitles', both one which switch on the
> subtitles but only for that one single playback. Any ideas?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Mark

Yes, that's where you should find the Enable/Disable Forced Subtitles
option.

Are you running 0.26?  There are several forced subtitle fixes/improvements
that went into 0.26.

Do other players like vlc respect the forced subtitle track?  If not, maybe
you created the mkv file incorrectly.  But if they do, then MythTV should
be fixed.  It would help greatly if you could make a short sample available
that demonstrates the problem, and open a new ticket.

Jim