[mythtv-users] Password protect Recording Group does not accept correct password?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:34:58 UTC 2012

I have password protected some Recording Groups but it does not appear
to accept the correct password even though I am using the correct

The only method I can get access back to the recording group is to
clear the password by removing it from the recgrouppassword table.

Is this a known issue - is anyone else having the same problem?

To reproduce, in Watch Recordings select a Recording Group like All
Programmes press m choose Change Group Password enter a password.  Try
to access All Programmes, enter the correct password and it does not

I have recently upgraded from 0.24 to 0.26.