[mythtv-users] mythupchuk -- another script for maintaining UK channels

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 9 18:31:22 UTC 2012

On 09/11/12 07:26, Martin Moores wrote:
> On 8 November 2012 22:41, Chris Lewis <chrislewis915 at gmail.com
> <mailto:chrislewis915 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     HI
>     Do you still maintain the mythupchuk script?  I'm having a few
>     problems and was hoping you may be able to help.
>     Chris
> Not sure if Chris is, there have been a few threads on the list
> regarding mythupchuk, but no input from Chris.D.
> I also dropped him an email with a few problems I came across, but no reply.
> What issues are you having?

Hello Folks

Yes, I do still maintain mythupchuk.  Sorry if I haven't been replying
to messages -- I don't read the MythTV list everyday, and stuff easily
gets lost in all the other posts.

And I don't recall getting an email directly from you -- I definitely
would have replied if I'd seen it.

I'll now read the rest of this thread, and see if I can help...

Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis at btinternet.com
Fordingbridge, Hampshire, UK