[mythtv-users] Jamu with 0.26?

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:28:39 UTC 2012

I know Jamu is deprecated, but since I switched from 0.24 to 0.26 I'm having real trouble getting metadata for my recordings. A lot of recordings come up with no metadata, many more come up with the wrong metadata. Several TV series I record don't have series numbers or episode numbers in the Radio Times XML feed and the new metadata lookup treats them as movies, even if I put the tvdb inetref in via mythweb. Jamu never failed me, not once, so I'd like to start using it again if possible. Is it?