[mythtv-users] Fanart

Robert Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:28:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for the information.  I was able to update it via mythfrontend.

One final question....  does the fanart change up?  I have instances where
several episodes of different shows are showing different fanart.  I think
it's a pretty cool feature, even though there are certain images that I
prefer over others.

-Rob