[mythtv-users] issues installing fixes/0.26 from source...

Andy Hohenner newsgroup at hohenner.com
Sat Nov 3 17:28:29 UTC 2012

On 11/3/2012 3:32 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Andy Hohenner wrote:
>> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmythzmq
> Just as a test, as root.
> updatedb
> locate mythzmq.
> You don't tell us anything about your system, other then it's RPM
> based.  What distro, 32bit or 64bit?
> Doug

sorry typed it out  right before going to bed, trying to set up my new
backend as a Virtualbox vm, using Fedora 17 64-bit w 4 GB ram

ran them:
[root at mbackend mythplugins]# updatedb
[root at mbackend mythplugins]# locate mythzmq

looking at it it looks like somehow some of myth got installed in /user
rather than /usr...

I'll try doing a make clean / make install on mythtv...