[mythtv-users] MythMusic - Is there a simple way to just tell it to play an album?

Tom Furie tom at furie.org.uk
Sat Nov 3 05:21:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 04:49:15PM +0000, Chris Lewis wrote:

> I'm really struggling with mythmusic.  Im trying to drive it with a remote
> control and basically i want to be able to just point at an album and click
> play.
>
> Can anyone offer advice as I'm feeling rather stupid right now!

When I press enter with an album selected, a menu pops up from which I
can choose to either add the album to the "now playing" playlist, or
replace the playlist with the selected album, with the default being to
replace. Sure it's slightly more complicated than "just play the album",
but only by one keypress.

This is in "playlist editor - tree view", the only view I ever use in
mythmusic.

Cheers,
Tom

--
When you have 200 programmers trying to write code for one
product, like Win95 or NT, what you get is a multipule personality