[mythtv-users] PVR350 problems with Myth 0.25.2

jrh jharbestonus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:28:30 UTC 2012

On Nov 2, 2012, at 3:43 PM, Tim Scholl <tascholl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk> wrote:

I am assuming the pvr 250 is an analog tuner or that you are using the analog side.

I posted about a similar problem a couple days ago about using the hvr2250 tuner and analog tuning as well. I opened 2 tickets , 11211 and 11212 for the analog tv problems I am having. They are classified now as deadlock/hangs.

I regret I don't have a solution.

Regards