[mythtv-users] Still no SchedulesDirect

Jimmy Brokaw hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com
Thu Nov 1 02:57:32 UTC 2012

I reformatted and rebuilt my MythTv system, which miraculously solved a
multitude of problems. Clearly my previous setup ended up with
corruption somewhere, and now everything works except for a few minute
things that I can work on. The largest issue is that I'm still not
getting SchedulesDirect data.

I get EIT data just fine; I can easily see the next day or two or data
in the program schedule.

SchedulesDirect downloads perfectly fine... I can see in the logs that
the downloads are substantial in size and finish just time.

Mythfilldb runs without error.

Is there something I need to do to associated SD data with channels
that I'm receiving? Where else should I look to find problems? Where is
all this data going if not to my program guide?

    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.