[mythtv-users] RFE: Put part-watched recordings at the top of the Watch List

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Mon May 28 09:26:10 UTC 2012


On 26/05/2012 19:34, Joey Morris wrote:
> I've been thinking about something similar, and I want to throw my
> idea out for discussion as well. I frequently watch recordings across
> several sittings, so I often need to navigate back through the
> recordings to find the show I'd started earlier (if I even remember
> I'd started one). Like Simon, I too would benefit from a convenient
> list of partially watched recordings.
[snip]

I too would find a list of partially-watched recordings very useful, as 
I also quite often have two or three partially-watched recordings on the 
go at a time (over several sittings), and it can be awkward to 
remember/find them.

I do use Watch List. I'm not sure if putting partially-watched 
recordings at the top of the Watch List is a good idea, or whether 
instead they should be a separate list called "Partially watched" or 
similar.

Cheers,

John

-- 
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list