[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime in QAM Mode
Mitchell Gore
mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon May 28 02:13:15 UTC 2012
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Mitchell Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com>wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to get my Prime setup back in QAM mode (Canceled cable but I
> still get several QAM stations with Internet.)
>
> I attached my old QAM Lineup to the tuners started the backend backup. I
> am getting 0byte recordings and recorder failed in the MythTV logs. When i
> start Mythbackend via cmd line i see:
>
> 2012-05-27 20:43:22.700653 N MythBackend: Starting up as the master
> server.
> 2012-05-27 20:43:22.871397 E DTVMux: ParseTuningParams -- Unknown tuner
> type
> 2012-05-27 20:43:22.871640 E DTVChan(13122C45-0):
> SetChannelByString(607): Failed to initialize multiplex options
> 2012-05-27 20:43:22.922624 E DTVMux: ParseTuningParams -- Unknown tuner
> type
> 2012-05-27 20:43:22.922715 E DTVChan(13122C45-1):
> SetChannelByString(610): Failed to initialize multiplex options
> 2012-05-27 20:43:22.972900 E DTVMux: ParseTuningParams -- Unknown tuner
> type
> 2012-05-27 20:43:22.973508 E DTVChan(13122C45-2): SetChannelByString(30):
> Failed to initialize multiplex options
> 2012-05-27 20:43:23.031772 I Found 1 distinct programid authorities
>
>
> That is my Prime tuner.
>
> Any ideas how to get the Prime back in QAM mode? I works just fine from
> the HDHR GUI utility.
>
> Thanks,
> Mitchell
>
Dam it. Just found the issue. Its a bug posted on TRAC right now...I hope
this can be added or a work around where I dont have to compile is released
soon. Daniel?
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10712
Mitchell
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20120527/5cb5afcf/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list