[mythtv-users] Channel Selection for LiveTV
Nick Rout
nick.rout at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:54:02 UTC 2012
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
> Hi
> this is such a pervasive issue I cannot believe that I'm alone; concludes I must be doing something stupid:
>
> 0.24 I I watch any channel, but while recording I can only watch the muxes on THAT card.
> (I think, but I seldom use live and am not certain) When card #2 or card #3 is then used then live TV is limited to the muxes on the last card to be used.
> (I would expect, and certainly hope for, liveTV would offer the muxes on #1 and #2 and #3)
>
> IE
> card #1 records chan 7
> card #2 records chan 9
> card #3 not used
>
> live TV limited to muxes on chan 9
>
> I thought 0.25 fixed this, but behaviour is the same
> another EG
> card #1 records chan 7
> card #2 idle
> card #3 idle
>
> live TV limited to muxes on chan 7
>
> Can anybody explain please
I too thought that had been changed in 0.25.
Have you tried changing card (menu|follow your nose)?
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list