[mythtv-users] My HDHomerun stopped working with MythTV, but ok in Windows

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Wed May 16 02:19:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012, at 07:15 PM, Joseph Fry wrote:

  Sorry for misunderstanding you.  That is really unusual... you
  have me stumped.  Did you use the correct subnet mask on the
  server? It should be other than that, there
  isn't a whole lot that can go wrong.  I can't imagine that the
  networking part of the HDHR is all that different between my
  classic (white) 2 tuner and your 1 tuner model... but perhaps
  I'm wrong.

mythtv-users mailing list

[1]mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Well, I figured I'd put it out here in case someone else has this
issue.  I did have the right subnet, and of course it did work -
I think I just have a flaky HDHR, luckily I had a free port on
the switch so it isn't an issue here.  Other than that, I
couldn't recommend the HDHR more - it really is a great tuner and
works so well with myth.

Kris B.
[3]krisbee at krisbee.com

1. mailto:mythtv-users at mythtv.org