[mythtv-users] 0.25 on mac-mini
shredder83 at gmail.com
shredder83 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:23:53 UTC 2012
On 13 May, 2012, 18:16, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 14 May 2012 09:28, <shredder83 [at] gmail> wrote:
> > Is it possible for someone to compile it with this flag? I am guessing this
> > is harder as Xcode is the preferred Mac way to compile source code.
>
> As llvm is the only available compiler today on either 10.6 or 10.7 ;
> you have to compile with debug option mode on. Without it the compiler
> segfault
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users [at] mythtv
> http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
OK. So am I to assume then that anyone running .25 frontend on a mac viewing HD-PVR recordings is still having stuttering issue? Do I maybe have the playback profile set wrong (ie. deinterlacer or something)? Really, I can't use the fronted on any of my macs as all I watch is HD content.
Sean Whitney, are you still having the same issue or did you get it resolved? Maybe I missed the post on how to fix it?
Thanks,
Shredder
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20120515/efc80a3e/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list