[mythtv-users] Gentoo mythweb ebuild for 0.25 fixes missing tarball problem

Robert Longbottom rongblor at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 21:05:46 UTC 2012


On 14/05/2012 09:13, Roy Thompson wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm on Gentoo and using the ebuilds from
> https://github.com/MythTV/packaging
>
> I've run scripts/mythtv-buildebuild.py to update the ebuilds to
> fixes/0.25, since they
> seem to current be on an rc build.
>
> The main ebuilds update fine, but I am having a problem with the mythweb
> one.
>
> The ebuild is created ok, but the manifest does not create, because the
> tarball it is
> trying to download does not exist on the server:
>
> https://nodeload.github.com/MythTV/mythweb/tarball/50e9b0f898ef4b1af0f7e3a97232900da4e49a76
>
>
> I couldn't find a way for github to give me a tarball for fixes/0.25,
> only fixes/0.24 or 0.26 pre.
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or is there something up on github?
>
> thanks!
> Roy

Hi,

Sorry, I don't know how to fix the mythweb issue, but I'd like to know 
what command you used to generate 0.25-fixes ebuilds.  I've been putting 
off switching until there is an ebuild available in packaging repo. 
(either that or I need to switch to MarcT's ebuilds again).

Thanks,
Rob.



More information about the mythtv-users mailing list