[mythtv-users] Problem with Ubuntu upgrade 0.24 to 0.25

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:39:12 UTC 2012

On 05/10/2012 03:09 PM, Damian wrote:
>>> http://pastebin.com/HX2kyjvQ (usr.sbin.mysqld)
>>> ... but I noticed that my Music boxes (SliMP3 and
>>> Squeezeboxes) were no longer connecting to the server.
It appears that the Squeezebox entries in the pastebin above were deleted
(if I'm reading the diffs correctly.)  I don't use that software, but if
they're not there, put them back. The entries in question start at line 43.

Perhaps, even better, see the last 2 lines and create the local/usr.sbin.mysql
file with the Squeezebox entries. Then next time you upgrade you won't
have this problem.

Then restart apparmor and mysqld, or better yet, just reboot.