[mythtv-users] Shows being titled as "Season" in mythvideo

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:12:04 UTC 2012


On 7 May 2012 05:44, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:

>
> I don't currently have any videos so I had to fake some but I tested a
> small fix which seems to work relatively well. Would you be willing to test
> it before it is applied to (most likely) the British English, the Canadian
> English and possibly the US English translation?
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Nicolas
>

Great news, thanks for looking at this

Sure, happy to help with testing this, just let me know what to do.  Have
never applied patches etc before, but sure I can manage with a bit of info
etc

Cheers

Martin
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20120507/8cfd473f/attachment.html>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list