[mythtv-users] How-to AirPlay question

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun May 6 05:48:43 UTC 2012


On 4 May 2012 00:36, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just realized this: when I do AirPlay (audio only) - it plays okay
> (Barring intermittent audio interruptions). However, when I do video
> files, my file does not play - no wonder I do not get anything on the
> myth. My video position bar remains at the same place. The screen on
> my iphone/iPad tells me "it's now playing on your TV" but after 20 sec
> if I touch it, the position bar would still be at the start position.
> Tried this multiple times. This only happens when doing Myth
> AirPlay...

Please upgrade to the lastest version of fixes/0.25

All the issues you've seen so far should be fixed now.
You shouldn't experience any audio interruptions anymore and AirPlay
video should work perfectly, including seeking in YouTube application.

AirPlay both audio only and video will now work using iTunes.

If you still have issues, please report back

Regards
Jean-Yves


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list