[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:27:24 UTC 2012


On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> On 5/2/12, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
>> any word on the patch? would love to compile this into the mythbuntu
>> deb if it works well!
>
> I was able to apply Paul's add_directory_browsing.diff patch and the
> SWITCHTOPLAYLISTEDITORTREE change described in the body to the Debian
> sources from debian-multimedia.org.  After building and installing the
> new mythmusic packages everything worked perfectly.
>
> I haven't tried buttonlist_quick_scroll.diff yet.
>
> I think this will really go a long way toward addressing many of the
> complaints raised on this list.
>
> Eric

excellent, if I have time this weekend I'm going to see if I can get
it to apply cleanly to the mythbuntu packages as well.

I think creating a ticket would be good, we'll let the dev's decide if
this is something that can be included as a 0.25-fixes or not, but
hopefully it will so users who use packaged version won't have to keep
compiling their own.

-- 
Steve
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User:Steveadeff
Before you ask, read the FAQ!
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions
then search the Wiki, and this list,
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/
Mailinglist etiquette - http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mailing_List_etiquette


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list