[mythtv-users] Shows being titled as "Season" in mythvideo
Michael T. Dean
mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri May 4 00:05:49 UTC 2012
On 05/03/2012 06:46 PM, Martin Moores wrote:
> On 3 May 2012 19:41, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> Or your locale settings are incorrect or using some word for "Season"
>> that's not "Season"--like maybe your locale's translation files say to use
>> "Series".
> Mike, you might be onto something there.
>
> I just renamed one of the "Seasons" to "Series" and it added the data
> correctly, as expected.
>
> But, I am still confused as to why it used to work, with no apparent change
> to make it stop recognising "Season" as a correct term.
>
> I checked the settings in the frontend, everything is set to English UK, as
> I think it always has been. Could OS language settings effect this also?
> Will take a look at that over the weekend, but again, doubt I have messed
> with anything there.
>
> Anyway, thank you, I have an easier way forward now, re-naming folders to
> Series isn't a major problem.
>
> I'll try changing to US settings, I guess Season is more a US term?
>
Perhaps 0.24 and below didn't use the translated version of "Season" and
"Episode" or maybe the UK translation team just added the translation
for 0.25 or ???
Mike
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list