[mythtv-users] Access Mythtv from Roku

Scott Stancil hoverduck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:57:23 UTC 2012

I use Plex to get my video to the Roku, since it will do the transcoding on
the fly. That way I don't have to keep two copies of all the recordings.  I
just use mythlink to populate the folder Plex looks at...I found this
format to work well:

mythlink.pl --link /var/lib/mythtv/plex/ --format %U/%T/%T\ %pY-%pm-%pd\
%ph:%pi