[mythtv-users] Live TV

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Tue Mar 27 03:55:48 UTC 2012

 G'day all
I have an issue with live tv that I thought I'd leave until 0.25 was released before trying to solve, but just airing it now ...
Running: release-0-24-fixes [27420]

My MasterBackend has 2 cards, Encoder 1 and Encoder 2 on card 1, 3 and 4 on card 2 (MythTV status)

When I schedule and record on card 1, using encoder 1 then liveTV will allow only Encoder 2 shows to be browsed
I can schedule another recording that uses Encoder 3 on card 2 (not sure what live then allows)

I seldom use live but when I do why can't and how would I use card 2 to select ANY channel and mux?

Thanks
James