[mythtv-users] 0.25: recording repeat showing even with "New Episodes" set?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:36:40 UTC 2012

I just noticed a scheduled recording that says it was originally aired
on 2012-03-16 but will still be recording even with the New Episodes
filter set. My initial guess as to why would be that it did not record
it when it originally aired, but I'm not sure how to verify if this is
the case or if it is recording it for some other reason?

Also, is there a "statute of limitations" so to speak for the New
Episodes filter in how much after the original air date it will still
record if missed originally for some reason?

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,