[mythtv-users] Misaligned Text 0.25-beta and Arclight

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Mar 24 13:47:56 UTC 2012

* On Fri Mar 23, 2012 at 11:40:54PM -0500, Anthony Messina wrote:
> I'm pre-building for the upcoming 0.25 release (mostly for practice and
> to test and work out potential issues).
>
> I probably just need to set the MYTH_BINARY_VERSION properly, or wait
> for the release for this part to be fixed.

Yeah, I'm trying to think of a way to have this work for all cases, but
haven't been able to come up with something yet.  I can probably start
packaging the known compatible themes for 0.25 so that this will work
for users who fall into this situation.  I'll see about doing that
tonight if possible.

--
Chris