[mythtv-users] Misaligned Text 0.25-beta and Arclight

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 23 16:22:41 UTC 2012

On 03/23/2012 08:26 AM, Stephen Robertson wrote:
> I've noticed a few misaligned strings while looking at 0.25-beta.  For
> example http://db.tt/Iw3SEbvT
>
> Most screens do not have a problem.
>
> Is this likely to be a setup problem on my part or is there a problem
> with a few of the screens?

TTBOMK, there's nothing a user can do to their system (save uninstalling
a font that's required by the theme) to mess up theme alignment, now.

That said, I'd suspect you're still using an old copy of the theme and
that you need to update to the most current copy.  Using the Theme
Chooser, make sure it's showing all/remote themes, and see if there's a
newer version of Arclight.  You need to have a 25.x version of it.

Mike