[mythtv-users] Out of date documentation on conflicts?

Tom Furie tom at furie.org.uk
Wed Mar 21 10:09:10 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 03:09:08PM -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:

> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-12.html
> <quote>
> Controlling Your Schedule
> The Manage Recordings->Upcoming Recordings page is your control center
> for the MythTV scheduler. Unlike other DVR systems, this one page gives
> you all of the information and tools you need to see all of your
> alternatives and make whatever adjustments you desire.
> </quote>
>
> In 0.24.2 I do not see a "Fix Scheduling Conflicts"  or "Manage
> Recordings" menu entry.  The description seems to mostly match
> TV->Schedule Recordings->Upcoming Recordings.

With 0.24.2, I do see "Manage Recordings->Upcoming Recordings". I guess
it depends how your menu theme is configured in "Setup->Appearance". If
it's set to DVR, "Manage Recordings" will be on the main menu. It seems
you have your menu theme set to "Classic", mine is set to "Default".

Cheers,
Tom

--
Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.