[mythtv-users] Out of date documentation on conflicts?

Tom Furie tom at furie.org.uk
Wed Mar 21 10:09:10 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 03:09:08PM -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:

> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-12.html
> <quote>
> Controlling Your Schedule
> The Manage Recordings->Upcoming Recordings page is your control center
> for the MythTV scheduler. Unlike other DVR systems, this one page gives
> you all of the information and tools you need to see all of your
> alternatives and make whatever adjustments you desire.
> </quote>
> In 0.24.2 I do not see a "Fix Scheduling Conflicts"  or "Manage
> Recordings" menu entry.  The description seems to mostly match
> TV->Schedule Recordings->Upcoming Recordings.

With 0.24.2, I do see "Manage Recordings->Upcoming Recordings". I guess
it depends how your menu theme is configured in "Setup->Appearance". If
it's set to DVR, "Manage Recordings" will be on the main menu. It seems
you have your menu theme set to "Classic", mine is set to "Default".

Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.