[mythtv-users] 0.25 lookup metadata as part of jobqueue?

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Mon Mar 19 01:03:39 UTC 2012

>On 03/17/2012 04:28 PM, Scott & Nicole Harris wrote:
>> I have upgraded to 0.25.  I've put Michael W's (thanks Michael W!) script
>> in
>> place, but removed the --logfile part because 0.25 doesn't like it.
>> Don't
>> have any recordings scheduled until tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted.

>In 0.25 on Ubuntu (assuming you're using their packages from their repo
>- http://www.mythbuntu.org/repos ), you should use --syslog local7 .
>See http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Rsyslog_Configuration .

>Mike

It actually seems worse under 0.25.  Now commflag jobs are failing or
deciding half way through a show that they're finished.  The attached log is
basically for 2 commflag jobs that I have been trying to run tonight.  One
failed so I re-queued it.  Then both came back as "finished" but the shows
were still recording.

I then re-queued both again under mythbackend oto see what would happen.
Both went a little longer, but then decided they were done at about the
50% - 70% point.