[mythtv-users] http live stream doesn't use requested size

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Mar 18 01:57:18 UTC 2012

* On Sat Mar 17, 2012 at 04:25:24PM -0700, Jeffrey Wong wrote:
> I have recordings that are 1920x1088, but seem to always get live streams
> at 853x480, regardless of what I set for the Height or Width in the
> AddRecordingLiveStream parameters.  The LiveStreamInfo response confirms
> the size that I requested, but it doesn't seem to be used for the encoding.

What size are you passing in?  Is the correct size in the livestream table
when the transcode is running?

Have you tried specifying just a Height or Width instead of specifying both?
There's nothing in the code that I know of that would limit the size.  I
have tested with both 1080i and 720p recordings when working on the HLS code.

--
Chris