[mythtv-users] Sound Problem in Mythfronted

Or Duek orduek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:46:36 UTC 2012

Hi,
This is actually a different language (Hebrew) :)

I know that it uses HE-AACv2 codec.
Does it helps?
should I try to install different ffmpeg version?
The most frustrating thing is that it worked until few months ago :(

Hi

On Saturday, 10 March 2012, Or Duek <orduek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I attach a link to download 5min of sample.
> hope it can solve something.
> thank you very much for all your work.
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/354653/1003_20120229090000.mpg

You should submit this sample to the ffmpeg folks.
Neither mplayer nor vlc can properly play it. They both play it without any
audio.

So the issue is upstream..

Myth plays audio, but it's all gibberish, it sounds like its another
language!!

--

* **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail *