[mythtv-users] 0.25 lookup metadata as part of jobqueue?

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sat Mar 17 01:50:49 UTC 2012

>OK, I've attached the logs of two transcodes I just tried that both failed.
>I then ran killed mythjobqueue and started mythbackend on the slave and
>re-queued the jobs and both went through fine.

I should also mention that I only do lossless transcodes, despite it saying
"High Quality".  I have an annoyance on the frontend where I do most of my
cutlist editing that lirc occasionally "double taps".  I set up all my jobs
(High, Medium, Low) as lossless, so when the friggin thing double taps on me
I still get the job I want.