Joe Nyland joenyland at me.com
Fri Mar 16 06:52:44 UTC 2012

On 16 Mar 2012, at 02:44, Nigel Pearson wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Joe Nyland reported:
>

>> I've downloaded: http://www.avenard.org/files/mythtv/mac/MythFrontend-v0.25-beta-105-gf261f8e.dmg on my frontends, but I am unable to navigate any of the menus with my keyboard. I can move about with my mouse, but it's painful. My remote is also setup with key presses, so I'm dependent on keyboard navigation.
>>
>> When I press any key on my keyboard, I just get the generic Mac 'bell' error sound.
>

> I downloaded that and am getting the same problem (MacBook 10.6.7).
> Apple Remote, however, does work.
>

> My local builds, however, do not have that fault.
> They are using the old packager, Qt 10.6.3, and 32bit non-debug.
>

> I suspect it is a GCC/Qt interaction, and will chase up with Jean-Yves,
> but can probably get you a working app if necessary?
>
> Just gotta work out how.
>
> --
> Nigel Pearson

Hi,

Jean-Yves has kindly provided a build from 144-g3e26728 which fixes this issue, which is available from his site. I believe he build it against Qt 4.8 which resolved this issue.

If you need a link, please ask Jean-Yves, as I don't want to be passing out links for other people's work, without their permission.

HTH

Joe