[mythtv-users] 0.25: this is nice

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Mar 14 10:35:03 UTC 2012

Hi *

Seeing some issues with CPU load (#10414) I decided to look how it goes i my case (2xDVB-S2, 1xDVB-T), AMD235e, mysql5.5.17, 64bit ArchLinux derivate, OS on 2T green Caviar, recordings on another 2T green Caviar.
Concurrent recording of 8xHD + 4xSD (all what I can launch) gives 18-22% CPU load. For more stress I launch also 4x comm flagging tasks & test system look & feel.
Heh - interesting: MythWEB was flashy as in Idle. Loading 450+ rec list on ION1 FE was little slower - but for person who not knows about BE is so stressed, FE responsiveness was perceived as "normal" (user words).
Nice !