[mythtv-users] Mythtv Daylight Saving Time Change Did Not Take Effect

Andrew McCauley ajmccauley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 02:31:21 UTC 2012

Hi All-

I am in the US running .24.2-fixes with schedules direct with 1 lineup for
over the air broadcast.  Today, I just noticed that for the last 2 days
(since Sunday) my recordings were off by 1 hour due to the daylight savings
time change.  It seemed to fix itself after Tuesday.  Running a
mythfilldatabase --refresh-today fixed today's listings.  Has this happened
to others?  I saw that in past years it has happend to some folks using EIT
scan.

I just checked and saw that I have the "Perform EIT Scan" ticked in the
Video Source Setup screen.  Would this be the culprit?  I am not sure why I
have that ticked, so I will uncheck it.  Any other ideas why this happens
and what I can to do so that it will not happen next time?

Thanks for all the help!

Andrew