[mythtv-users] tv_grab_pt not working since one month

José Silva jsantossilva at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:03:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

I can't get program guide since one month now. In fact, my provider, zon
in Portugal, first changed the domain from tvcabo.pt to zon.pt and a few
days later changed the whole page structure. You can read about it here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3483889&group_id=39046&atid=424137

I don't know html deep enough to fix it; so, my question is twofold:

1. Is there anyone wanting to fix this; I would really appreciate it.

2. Else, as the channels and programs are almost the same at the
competitor PT (tv_grab_pt_meo), is there a way to get the schedule from
meo but using zon as provider? Of course the channel frequencies are
different so, how could I do it?

Thanks and rgds,
jss