[mythtv-users] [svlug] xbmc vs mythtv-frontend

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Mar 11 21:38:37 UTC 2012

On 3/11/2012 17:31, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Mind you, in an ideal world, that XMBC code would be mythtv modules instead.
> I have no idea why it's not, I'm just looking at what's out there though.

Something like this?

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythNetvision#Current_MythNetvision_Grabbers

The lack of an Amazon Prime grabber is due to a current lack of support
for cookies in MythBrowser.  Without cookies, we can't manage account
login to Amazon to access purchased content.  The same issue exists with
Hulu Plus (although Hulu itself works), and any other streaming service
that requires a user login.