[mythtv-users] 0.25.0~master.20120307.fd1800a high cpu use, theme download issues

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:49:42 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 03/10/2012 09:12 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:
>> I also notice that after downloading one of the updated for 0.25
>> themes on one frontend I can no longer download themes on any
>> frontend. the frontends will sit with the in progress bar moving
>> around but it just sits there forever. Not sure what log level I need
>> to enable to see what's going on with this on the backend?
>
> There was a fix for a Theme Chooser issue late last night, so please try
> with more current revision.
>
> Mike

I updated today (mythbuntu autobuilds), I'll check tomorrow and see.
With the current build I was able to get one frontend to download one
new theme but then the same problem, not able to anymore. It would be
nice to have a download progress bar, or some other indicator that
it's actually downloading.

anyway, I'll respond after updating tomorrow.

if I understood reading the commits list correctly, the backend does
the actual downloading of the themes? does that mean if I download it
on one frontend it is available to the other frontends?

thanks!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!