[mythtv-users] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: eed7862e8 by Raymond Wagner (wagnerrp)

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:41:45 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 9:04 PM, MythTV <noreply at mythtv.org> wrote:
>      Author:  Raymond Wagner <rwagner at mythtv.org>
>  Change Date:  2011-09-18T18:00:58-07:00
>   Push Date:  2011/09/18 18:04:25 -0700
>  Repository:  mythtv
>      Branch:  master
> New Revision:  eed7862e84c240c07caf843d83b4a82ebc995375
>   Changeset:  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/eed7862e8
>
> Log:
>
> Alter mythfilldatabase day specification parameters
>
> This commit replaces the following command line options with --refresh:
>    --refresh-today
>    --dont-refresh-tomorrow
>    --refresh-second
>    --refresh-day
>    --refresh-all
>
> The old options will continue to function for now, but will be hidden
> from the help printout.
>
> Each instance of the --refresh option takes one input, and the option
> can be specified multiple times.  The three named options can be
> pre-pended by the 'not' parameter, specifying that day should not be
> pulled.  Numbered days start with today at zero, counting up, and a
> range can be specified using a dash.
>
> The following example will refresh today, skip tomorrow, and refresh
> all of next week:
>
> mythfilldatabase --refresh today --refresh nottomorrow --refresh 7-13

Ray, Question on this, and how mythfilldatabase works in general with 0.25,

I'd like to know what the command to both collect new guide data but
to also update any "TBA" guide data (for things like sports
tournaments and such). Does running with
mythfilldatabase --refresh 1-3
also grab new guide data or only refresh those days? Is there another
command that would grab new guide data and check to see if any
upcoming TBA's have been updated?

thanks!

--
Steve