[mythtv-users] 0.25.0~master.20120307.fd1800a high cpu use, theme download issues

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:58:59 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> On 3/10/2012 09:12, Steven Adeff wrote:
>> running 0.25 from the myhtbuntu repo and I'm noticing>100% cpu usage
>> on the backend process on my standalone backend when recording and
>> playing back. not sure how to "troubleshoot" this though.
>
> There are some strange things people have started to notice with the
> HDHomeRun if you record using one.

I don't, i do have a Ceton though. But I updated this afternoon after
emailing this and realizing I was running a build from a few days ago
and it looks like things have gotten much better. I need to pay
attention during times of more concurrent recordings and tv watching
on the various frontends, but for now things look good.

the theme issue still seems to be there though.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!