[mythtv-users] Help Debugging Lirc: Silent on F16

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sat Mar 10 00:37:46 UTC 2012

On 03/09/2012 05:00 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 21:28, R. G. Newbury<newbury at mandamus.org>  wrote:
>> (Aaaah grey cells don't fail me now! It's been 2 years since I
>> rebuilt a module and it was the imon module then too!)
>
> My vague recollection was that Jarod had a number of
> "challenges" with the supporting the various imon
> variations in the driver.

There about five or six different physical Imon units which give a
'ffdc' for the model. And I was assisting Jarod in testing. Which was
why I was compiling the module. That was almost exactly 2 years ago.

Now to see if I can pass the snap quiz which today has thrown at me!

> I also believe that the latest revision for the imon
> stuff was available just a few weeks ago (which
> probably means it has not yet managed to get
> pulled up into mainline and into FC16).  But if
> you are going to build your own, go for the latest.

Yes. I will do a git close (or svn co as required) and go for the latest
when I build.
In the meantime, the WAF has been declining for a week, while the remote
does not work. Thankfully the keyboard is a bluetooth remote!

Geoff

--
              R. Geoffrey Newbury