[mythtv-users] cxd2820r: i2c wr failed (PCTV Nanostick 290e)

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Fri Mar 9 15:21:34 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Keith Edmunds <kae at midnighthax.com> wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I'm still having lots of problems with my PCTV Nanostick 290e. I'm not
> expecting the MythTV list to fix this for me (although that would be
> nice!), but I'd like to know where I should report these problems so that
> they can be investigated.

The appropriate forum for such issues is the linux-media mailing list,
not mythtv-users.  The MythTV developers had no role in support for
the device in question.  The driver support was written by Antti
Palosaari.

He also commonly lurks on the freenode IRC channel #linuxtv as
"crope".  He often answers questions there if you ask nicely.

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs