[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 20:26:12 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Nasa <nasa01 at comcast.net> wrote:

This is how XBMC does it...  MediaMonkey use a folder hierarchy that effectively
does the same thing.  AND if one (using the latest beta) goes into Setup->Media
->Select Music (forgive me if the names are slightly off doing it from memory)
you have effectively the same thing.

Sure, it's an odd place to put that option - but it is there.  Try it and report
back.

What isn't there (and since I haven't specifically been looking for it) is
an option to follow your folder structure.  However, finding/selecting a single
song is straight forward.

.