[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Thu Mar 8 18:26:24 UTC 2012

On 03/08/2012 12:04 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Nasa<nasa01 at comcast.net>  wrote:

I'd like to hijack this thread somewhat. I'd never before bothered with
mythmusic on the mythbox. But I just installed the .25beta and decided
to enable all the plugins.

I transferred a copy of the 11Gig  'music' folder from here at work to
the mythbox and fiddled. Getting it to *find* the music was easy. I have
the music tree defined by composer (it's about 95% classical).

but I can't figure out how to make it play, nor even how to create one
of these mythical 'playlists' of which you speak. The top of the screen
shows a frame with a,b,c, etc. down the left and I can follow the
arrows. But I have no idea *now* how I ended up with Handel's music in
the bottom of the screen.

Can I buy a clue?

Geoff

BTW to ALL the dev's:  JUST WOW! THANK YOU.

--
              R. Geoffrey Newbury